Nu börjar vi leverera RME MADIface XT!
• first USB3 audio interface.
• smallest mobile interface that provides access to hundreds of audio channels in a highly portable package.
• most flexible interface, as it connects to the computer via USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and external PCI Express. A Thunderbolt to PCI Express adapter (not included) connects the XT to Thunderbolt as well (added advantage: much longer cable connection).
• only device providing the fastest interfacing technologies available for maximum channel count and lowest latency in a mobile solution.
Three 64-channel MADI I/Os are accompanied by 4 MIDI I/Os, one stereo AES/EBU and a word clock I/O. To bring together the most complete I/O set for live or studio usage, two digitally controlled high-end mic/line preamps, two balanced line outputs and one stereo phones output, all fully 192 kHz capable, are included.
For perfect desktop operation (monitoring, remote control) connect RME’s optional Advanced Remote Control to the XT.
• 196 Input / 198 Output channels
• 2 x MADI I/O optical
• 1 x MADI I/O coaxial
• 2 x Analog Mic/Line Preamp Input (XLR/TRS)
• 4 x Analog Output (Main XLR + Phones)
• 1 x AES/EBU I/O via breakout cable
• 1 x MIDI I/O via breakout cable
• 3 x virtual MIDI I/O via MADI I/O