IQOYA X/LINK-LE is a 1U rack streamlined IP audio codec designed for the delivery of a stereo source (or two mono sources) over IP networks for STL and SSL, but also DVB audio, or WEB radio
IQOYA X/LINK-LE benefits from all the major features of X/LINK but at an attractive price. It can be used in legacy analog or AES/EBU audio environments, as well as in full-IP audio infrastructures (AES67, Ravenna, Livewire), making it a good investment for the migration to IP audio. Like all the IQOYA products, X/LINK-LE is based on Fluid IP technology which offers the redundant dual streaming feature, allowing for reliable connections over inexpensive IP links. Based on a low consumption and fanless powerful hardware platform, IQOYA X/LINK-LE is designed for 24/7/365 use.
- Cost effective solution with essential features, and no compromise on reliability
- Designed for audio service continuity and failsafe operation
- Ongoing product support with flexible options
- Invest now in a codec adapted to your current legacy audio infrastructure, and to your future full-IP audio infrastructure
- Easy integration into existing SNMP based supervisors (SET, GET, Traps)
Soundware Sweden | Kronborgsgränd 13 - SE-164 46 Kista | Telefon: (+46) 08-527 127 50 | firstname.lastname@example.org